Did you know students may check out digital books on digital devices? Save this info to take advantage of this free service! Check out eBooks through the Follett Shelf. (More books are added to Follett Shelf each month.)
To find the Follett Shelf, go to http://bravesread.net and click on Follett Shelf.
To download a digital book to a device:
1. Login to the Follett Shelf using the same format used to login to computers at school. (see below)
2. Check out a digital book.
3. Search for the Follett Enlight App and download it. (One time only)
4. Login to the Enlight App the same way as to the Follett Shelf.
5. Download the digital book that shows up in the “book bag” to the device.
Initial setup instructions to locate our ebooks:
To sign in to the Follett Digital Reader app, a user will need to know the web address (or URL) of their Follett Shelf
(e.g. https://wbb09959.follettshelf.com ) and their Follett Shelf username and password.
In the first box on the app sign in screen the http:// and the .Follett Shelf.com are already filled in; the user just needs to enter our specific site information (e.g. wbb09959) and then username and password and tap Login.
User name: firstnamelastname
PW: Library/Lunchroom #
Students may download digital books to their devices through the Follett Enlight app.
I'm a library media specialist, former newspaper editor and freelancer, who uses technology every day to promote and deliver information about reading, literacy, judging resources, researching and writing.